A “PVC board” refers to a board made of Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Specifically, the main raw materials are polyvinyl chloride and its copolymerization resin, adding fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants and other auxiliary materials, in the flake continuous substrate, through coating process or calendering, extrusion or extrusion process production.
1. Green environmental protection: the main raw material of PVC board production is polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, and does not contain any radioactive elements tested by the national authority. Any qualified PVC flooring shall be certified by IS09000 international quality system and ISO14001 international environmental protection certification.
2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: PVC board is only 2-3mm thick and only 2-3kg per square meter, less than 10% of common ground materials. In high-rise buildings, there are incomparable advantages for building load bearing and space saving. At the same time, it has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
3. Super anti-skid: PVC board surface wear layer has special anti-skid, and compared with ordinary materials, PVC board in the case of sticky water feel more astringent, more difficult to slide to, that is, the more water more astringent. Therefore, ground decoration materials are preferred in public places with higher public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens and schools.
4. Waterproof and moisture-proof: PVC board is mainly composed of vinyl resin, which has no affinity with water, so it is not afraid of water naturally, as long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged; And not because of high humidity and mildew.
5. Sound absorption and noise prevention: PVC board has common ground materials can not be compared with sound absorption effect, its sound absorption can reach 20 db, so in need of quiet environment such as hospital wards, school library, lecture hall, theater and so on to choose PVC board, PVC floor can provide you with a more comfortable, more humane living environment.